[Snort-users] Activeworx IDS Policy Manager

Jeff Dell jdell at ...1095...
Tue Aug 6 15:04:04 EDT 2002

If you using win2k on your sensors, I would try using ftp with stunnel
or Cygwin SSH daemon. You can get them at:

www.stunnel.org
www.cygwin.com

Both of them will work with IDS Policy Manager to upload your policies
securely.

Jeff