[Snort-users] ACID on IIS Email Problem

Enrique Menasse menassee at ...131...
Tue Aug 6 12:15:21 EDT 2002

I did not get the Warning message that you are
getting, but it might be unrelated to the mail/export.

I did solve EXPORT ERRORs I was getting by configuring
my php.ini file to have the server's IP address
(instead of localhost) in the SMTP settings

   [mail function]
   ; For Win32 only.
   SMTP = 10.xxx.xxx.xxx ; for Win32 only

and then making sure my IIS/SMTP server is configured
to allow message relaying.

Enrique.