[Snort-users] Snort ver 1.8.7

Semerjian, Ohanes Semerjian.Ohanes at ...4899...
Tue Aug 6 00:08:03 EDT 2002

Okay I need some assistance here. When I'm trying to compile the ver 1.8.7
I'm getting the errors below. Currently I'm running Snort 1.8.4 on 8 sensors
without any problems...! Any ideas. Many thanx

*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install-binPROGRAMS'
Current working directory /tmp/snort-1.8.7
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install-am'
Current working directory /tmp/snort-1.8.7
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install-recursive'
bash-2.03#

Best Regards

Ohanes Semerjian