[Snort-users] barnyard, alerts, logs and acid

snort-users snort-users at ...6527...
Mon Aug 5 00:13:03 EDT 2002

Andreas,

> > "insert into sensor values('1','test','doodle doodle
> > dee','NULL',1,0);"
>
> That did it, thanks!
> Small bug in barnyard then, I guess.

I ran into the same thing a little while back.

>Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:04:42 -0400
>From: "Andrew R. Baker" <andrewb at ...950...>
>> Andrew,
>>
>> I;ve been having a problem getting barnyard to create a sensor in mysql
>> for the acid plugin.
> If you want barnyard to automatically generate an entry in the sensor
> table, you need to remove the "sensor_id 1" option from the database
> output plugin in barnyard.conf.  I still need to update the
> documentation to indicate this.
>
> -A

Regards,

Virgil

--
WebCentral Pty Ltd           Australia's #1 Internet Web Hosting Company
Level 5, 100 Wickham St.           Network Operations - Systems Engineer