[Snort-users] (no subject)

Donofrio, Lewis donofrio at ...1052...
Fri Aug 2 07:13:02 EDT 2002

Have this same error on my 7.3 box.....also figured that this was not
general Linux support, just thought I'd let you know your not alone with
these issues....

--Would be cute if snort make a sound everytime I got attacked.
Lewis	Donofrio at ...1052...	College of Literature, Science, & Arts
1007 East Huron, Room 201,	BetaID:243340	Cell: (734) 323-8776
Ann Arbor,MI 48104-1690	www.umich.edu/~donofrio	 Fax: (734) 647-8333