[Snort-users] detect that shouldn't be detected!

Daniel Lopez dlopez at ...6134...
Thu Aug 1 16:14:41 EDT 2002

Yes, but my HOME_NET is still set to 10.50.1.0/24. So, even if my home
network address is included in the EXTERNAL variable because I'm using
any, I'm launching the attack from 10.50.1.x -> 10.50.0.X

10.50.0.x is not an IP address that belongs to my Home network.
Am I still missing something? :-/