[Snort-users] (no subject)

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Wed Apr 10 18:13:20 EDT 2002

Just a thought:

Four out of the six posts that you've made (that I haven't deleted..)
have no subject.

If you _really_ want people to help you, you might start by trying to
figure out how to add a post subject, so that people don't have to
actually read the full post to know what it is you're on about...

- John
--
In those days, you could not buy a $2000 200MHz Pentium server.