[Snort-users] Traffic generator

Andreas Brenk ab at ...2860...
Fri Sep 28 12:45:03 EDT 2001

I'm using netcat (/usr/ports/net/netcat on FreeBSD) to do a quick test
on tcp and udp rules. You just have to speak the protocols yourself. :-)

Maybe you should try a search on freshmeat.net or browse through the /net/*
part of the ports collection on for example freebsd.org... there a lot
of free tools!

--
Andreas Brenk
mailto:ab at ...2860...