[Snort-users] FAQ?

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Fri Sep 28 12:17:33 EDT 2001

I'm sorry, but I think you've contradicted yourself almost immediately...

Jacott, John (OTS-EDH) wrote:

>  Hello all,
>  I am new to the list and will be setting up my first snort box. I was
> wondering if there is an FAQ kicking around that I can look at? I don't want
> to ask all the same questions...

<snip>

Start here:

http://snort.sourcefire.com/

Prominently displayed on the home page is FAQ:

http://snort.sourcefire.com/docs/faq.html

How did you subscribe to the list without seeing any of this?

- John

--
John Sage
FinchHaven, Vashon Island, WA, USA