[Snort-users] Re: Still have problems with ACID, browser problem

michi at ...3624... michi at ...3624...
Fri Sep 28 04:04:05 EDT 2001

Hello,

now i have updated with the newest CVS-acid.
Archiving works now fine, thanks so far for the support !

But since update to v.0.9.6b15 with cvs-updates,
my browser Netscape 4.74 and IE 5.0 hang after some work with the newer acid
version.
The old version v.0.9.6b14 works fine with these browsers.
Additional info: Our acid/apache-webserver forces https with client
certificates.

Does anybody else have the same problem ?

Thanks for any answer !
Best regards
michi at ...3624...