[Snort-users] Snort Behind IPtables, contradicting evidence...

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Thu Sep 27 19:45:02 EDT 2001

As far as my recent involvement with this issue, let me restate that my
experience has been with ip*chains*...

ipchains and snort, same box, each sees what it's supposed to see,
depending on the rules each is given to work with..

- John

--
John Sage
FinchHaven, Vashon Island, WA, USA