[Snort-users] Using Acid, MySQL and Persistant connections.

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Thu Sep 27 07:43:09 EDT 2001

This behavior is quite troublesome and I have also seen it happen
an seemingly random occasions.  Some thoughts on this:

- Under what versions of PHP is this happening?  I can confirm it
on 4.0.6.

- Is it really all ACID pages which cause this problem?

- Does using memory_limit in PHP help (note: in PHP 4.0.6 there
is a bug in this functionality)

Thoughts?
Roman