FIX [snort-users] Bug in archiving with ACID 0.9.6b13+

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Wed Sep 26 22:12:02 EDT 2001

I have committed a patch to CVS which should fix at least some of the
issues currently being experienced with alert archiving in ACID.

-  Please update from CVS
-  If you continue to have problems associated with archiving please set
$debug_mode=2 in acid_conf.php and send me the outputted HTML with the errors.

cheers,
Roman

-- On September 25 2001  <roman at ...438...> wrote --

I wanted to alert the community that I am aware of a bug in the archiving
functionality of ACID v0.9.6b13+ which causes the "Ignoring XXX duplicatea
 lerts" warning and ignores the alerts.   I have also received reports of
reference information not being propogated correctly when alerts are
successfully archived.

I am working on identifying the bug and creating the necessary patch.

Roman

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/