[Snort-users] Change of IP address

Travis Farmer travis5765 at ...125...
Wed Sep 26 13:07:04 EDT 2001

First thing i would check is how is the IP address of said machine set? If
it is set as a static IP then something is up. If it's set via DHCP
(automatic configuration) then the IP address may change whenever the
computer resets ot the DHCP lease runs out.

Thats about as helpfull as i can be though.

~Travis