[Snort-users] ACID errors

pbsarnac at ...1799... pbsarnac at ...1799...
Wed Sep 26 12:07:37 EDT 2001

Oh... you mean the one that was sent an hour before I wrote in with my
problem?

Damn... I really gotta pay more attention. Sorry for all the spam, folks!

|--------+--------------------------------------->
|        |          Mark Rowlands                |
|        |          <mark.rowlands at ...752...>  |
|        |          Sent by:                     |
|        |          snort-users-admin at ...635...|
|        |          eforge.net                   |
|        |                                       |
|        |                                       |
|        |          09/26/2001 03:09 AM          |
|        |                                       |
|--------+--------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                    |
  |      To:     frank.bussink at ...3586..., snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net                      |
  |      cc:                                                                                           |
  |      Subject:     Re: [Snort-users] ACID errors                                                    |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

On Wednesday 26 September 2001 8:55 am, frank.bussink at ...3586...
wrote:
> The MySQL table schema of the database appears to have a bug.  The field
> to store the URL appears to be too short.  Modify you database using the
> following command:
>
> ALTER TABLE reference MODIFY ref_tag VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL;
>
> I Did it and it works fine now.
>
>                     Frank Bussink

see Roman's earlier mail on  this subject and update the schema version as
well or you might get a surprise next time you update snort!

--
A possum must be himself, and being himself he is honest.
          -- Walt Kelly