Qickfix to php issue: was: [Snort-users] Fwd: php Bug #13419

chris koontz ckoontz at ...131...
Tue Sep 25 09:04:02 EDT 2001

actualy I discovered my code was broken (but it worked
enought to make it looked like it worked :) )
btw the latest CVS works fine...

thanks,
Chris

---------------ckoontz at ...132...