[Snort-users] Bug in archiving with ACID 0.9.6b13+

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Tue Sep 25 07:26:03 EDT 2001

I wanted to alert the community that I am aware of a bug in the archiving
functionality of ACID v0.9.6b13+ which causes the "Ignoring XXX duplicate
alerts" warning and ignores the alerts.   I have also received reports of
reference information not being propogated correctly when alerts are
successfully archived.

I am working on identifying the bug and creating the necessary patch.

Roman

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/