Qickfix to php issue: was: [Snort-users] Fwd: php Bug #13419

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Mon Sep 24 17:52:07 EDT 2001

Chris,

Props on the leg work you did to isolate this bug to a version of PHP.
However, using your code with PHP 4.0.6 I received incorrect
results.  For example, with an ID  of "#10-(1,1255), I got back
sequence=10; sid=1; cid=1.

I commited some similar code which makes use of explode().
Please test it on 4.0.6.7rc2 and let me know.

cheers,
Roman