Qickfix to php issue: was: [Snort-users] Fwd: php Bug #13419

chris koontz ckoontz at ...131...
Mon Sep 24 15:51:02 EDT 2001

Here is a quick fix to the php issue:
Replace the code that is inside function
"GetQueryResultID" in the file "acid_common.php" with
the following:

$splitit=split("#",$submit);
$break1=split("-",$splitit[1]);
$seq = $break1[0];
$break2=split("\(",$break1[1]);
$break3=split("-",$break2[1]);
$break4=split("\)",$break3[0]);
$sid=$break3[0];
$cid=$break4[0];

#yes I know it's cheezy but I have to show it off soon

---------------ckoontz at ...132...