[Snort-users] AW: (Snort-users) Compiling Snort for MySQL

sandro.poppi at ...3316... sandro.poppi at ...3316...
Mon Sep 24 05:10:10 EDT 2001

You might want to try my RedHat RPM at
http://www.lug-burghausen.org/projects/#snort-stat. It's version 1.8.1 with
MySQL-support.

If you want to compile it yourself don't forget to install the mysql-devel
package.

HTH,
Sandro