[Snort-users] Compiling Snort for MySQL

Chris Keladis Chris.Keladis at ...2783...
Mon Sep 24 05:06:02 EDT 2001

Hi,

Doing some prodding in the configure script, it seems it looks for
mysql.h in the following directories by default:

/usr/include
/usr/include/mysql
/usr/local/include
/usr/local/include/mysql

If you've downloaded a tar'ed binary image such as those available on
www.mysql.com you can simply pass the untar'ed path to the --with-mysql
option and it should compile ok.

HIH,

Chris.