[Snort-users] Call for graphing feature requests in ACID

John Berkers berjo at ...827...
Sun Sep 23 05:25:01 EDT 2001

I suppose a three day moving average for portscans would be too much to ask
for (Especially since I am not currently logging them)?

Seriously,  a graph of AG alerts vs total alerts, or AG graphs broken down
by signature type could be useful.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of
roman at ...438...
Sent: Thursday, 20 September 2001 21:59
To: Reeves, Michael (GEAE, Compaq)
Cc: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Call for graphing feature requests in ACID

What would be some of the features/options/graphs the community
would like ACID to produce?

Roman

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Reeves, Michael (GEAE, Compaq) wrote:

Maybe I should do some clarification.. I was looking for something more
flexible than the stuff built into ACID. Looks like so far that I am going
to have to start rocking out some exel stuff. I was hoping for a better
reporting package out there to save me some time. Also I would like to make
comparison graphs.. Like codered probes vs nimda vs unix attacks.. So I
guess my real question is there something out there already or should I fire
up exel?

Mike