[Snort-users] I need pretty graphs in some sort of word/txt file format

John Berkers berjo at ...827...
Sun Sep 23 04:41:02 EDT 2001

I suggested previously using Access, but if you use the MySQL ODBC driver
(no need for extra stuff at the *NIX end) on your Windows box, you can use
any ODBC Compliant tool, this would include Access, Excel, Crystal Reports,
and many more.

If you're not a *NIX person normally then using Windows tools you could
potentially build graphs that include 3-day moving averages and other
statistical analyses.  I guess it depends on your level of comfort with
coding, 'cos I think that either way you are going to have to write some
code.

Anyway, use whatever tool you are most comfortable with.

Just my $0.02

John Berkers                                       ICQ: 112912
Network Services                            Hansen Corporation
john.berkers at ...3164...               berjo at ...827...