[Snort-users] All snort users -- Rules?

Tim twr at ...163...
Sat Sep 22 12:07:06 EDT 2001

To all snort users:

Iam still learning and would like to learn more. Time is not on my side in reference to the Nimda attacks. Even though I have locked down our servers down with the necessary patches and removal of unnecessary services, I believe that our network is stil vurnerable.

I have started to learn snort....but not soon enough....if you would all provide me with or point me in the direction where I can find a rule set for the nimda virus and its detection/repair/deletion, I would be so ever gratefull.

---
Tim -- Mia/Fla.
--

       I prefer to be a dreamer