[Snort-users] can't install php-bcmath.rpm

Ace ace_wizard at ...131...
Sat Sep 22 09:51:01 EDT 2001

Bruno, I struggled with alot of the same issues before deciding to try it
with Postgresql and it went right in, no prob.  A guy named Kelly Fallon
recently posted a nice little Postgresql procedure that worked for me...

http://kellys.net/snort

Cheers!

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Bruno
Gimenes Pereti
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2001 7:02 AM
To: Snort-Users
Subject: [Snort-users] can't install php-bcmath.rpm

Hi,

I'm running RedHat 7.1, snort 1.8.1-RELEASE (Build 74) and want to use ACID
but I'm running the php-4.0.4pl1-9 without bcmath suport that comes with
RedHat.
When I try to install php-bcmath (RPM) it says I need php-common, when I try
to install php-common (RPM) it says I need libcrypto.so.0.9.6.1 and mm, when
I try to install openssl-0.9.6b-3 I got dependence error with libcrypto.so.1
and libssl.so.1.

Will I need to compile php?

Thank's

Bruno Gimenes Pereti.