[Snort-users] comparison

niceshorts at ...131... niceshorts at ...131...
Fri Sep 21 03:18:05 EDT 2001

I want to thank everyone: snort developers, snort users. I am finally
getting quality alerts with full packet decodes. We are happily
dropping RealSecure at work (well, I'm doing what I can to force the
move).

Well done!

Anthony Kim

Brian hat geschrieben: