[Snort-users] Re: Blocking the Hacker

Shaiful shaifuljahari at ...131...
Thu Sep 20 17:53:02 EDT 2001

Hi,

You can use Hogwash.  It can understand snort rule
file so you don't have to write the rule yourself.

FYI, there are two kind of Hogwash exist.  Native and
Iptables version.  Use which is best suited for your
environment.  The native version can be really stealth
by operating without IP stack. You can find it at
snort homepage or hogwash.sourforge.net

Regards,
Shaiful