[Snort-users] Anyone know of a good switch for snorting?

Jeff Anderson janderso at ...3530...
Thu Sep 20 14:14:01 EDT 2001

Hi everyone,

Snort has been working great so far, on the outside of my firewall.  I'm
logging to a central mysql db and using demarc for monitoring.  Now I'd like
to start monitoring the internal network, except that our switch doesn't
have a mirror port.  Can anyone suggest a good 16-port 100Mbps switch, that
has a mirror port for a snort sensor?  Feel free to respond off the list if
this has been discussed before.  Thanks in advance,

Jeff Anderson