[Snort-users] Call for graphing feature requests in ACID

Andreas Hasenack andreas at ...1574...
Thu Sep 20 11:15:02 EDT 2001

Em Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 11:58:34AM +0000, roman at ...438... escreveu:
> What would be some of the features/options/graphs the community
> would like ACID to produce?

Save searches. That is, I do some search with some parameters and save
it as, say, "nimda worm". Then I can recall that search later on without
having to enter all the search parameters again. It would even be extra
cool to be able to graph the results of a search without having to go
through the alert groups.
Today, if I want to plot an updated graph, I have to do a search and
add the results to an alert group and then graph it.

This saved searches could also be linked from the main page.