[Snort-users] I need pretty graphs in some sort of word/txt f ile format

Burleson, Lee (IA) Lee.Burleson at ...1358...
Thu Sep 20 06:48:04 EDT 2001

Michael -

Assuming you were talking about _MS_ Word...
Word can edit HTML files, so if you save it in your browser that way you
should be set.  For the images, you can copy and paste them into the same
Word document.  Additionally, with IE you could save the screen in an .mht
format, with bundles text and images into a single file.  However, I don't
recall if Word can open .mht files.

- Lee