[Snort-users] I need pretty graphs in some sort of word/txt file format

Mark Rowlands mark.rowlands at ...752...
Thu Sep 20 06:23:02 EDT 2001

On Thursday 20 September 2001 2:48 pm, Reeves, Michael (GEAE, Compaq) wrote:
> All,
>
> 	I use ACID and MySQL and I need a way to get pretty graphs in some
> sort of word format. I use the graphs in ACID but I need something more
> than I can use as a screen capture.. Anyone have any suggestions? Is there
> something else out there?
>
> Mike Reeves

the gimp..if you are running a unix based desktop
prt-scr  or paintshop pro if you aint!

--
The nicest thing about the Alto is that it doesn't run faster at night.