[Snort-users] I need pretty graphs in some sort of word/txt f ile format

Thomas Whipp tkw at ...1885...
Thu Sep 20 06:15:02 EDT 2001

well if all you are after is breakdown by time or attack
type then it the SQL to pull those stats out from mysql is
fairly trivial - you could then import those to Excel for
inclusion in your documents.

	Tom