[Snort-users] Acid and PHPlot help.

Vjay LaRosa vjayl at ...3331...
Wed Sep 19 15:05:02 EDT 2001

My bad,

In my configure command I left out the lib portion in /usr/local/lib for
everything. Two days of
struggling for being a knucklehead. Oh well. Here is the string i used for any
one interested.

./configure --with-mysql --enable-bcmath --with-gd --enable-sockets
--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib --with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib
--with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/lib --with-apxs=/usr/apache/bin/apxs

Let's see how long it takes for me to get the DB up and running....

vjl

--
 V.Jay LaRosa                           EMC Corporation
 Systems Administrator                  171 South Street