[Snort-users] Acid and PHPlot help.

Erek Adams erek at ...577...
Wed Sep 19 14:30:03 EDT 2001

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Vjay LaRosa wrote:

> First off, is there a good step by step for configuring and installing
> MYSql /Acid on solaris? Second, I have GD, PHP, Apache and phplot all
> installed, when I try to open any php document I get this error message. I
> have tried everything but I still can't figure out what I am doing wrong.
> Any ideas? Thanks!

I've done it with no issues, but I don't have a step-by-step guide.  I have
heard of some for Linux, but I don't have any URL's handy for it.  If you find
one of thoese, you should be able to adapt it over to Solaris.

> [19-Sep-2001 17:02:02] PHP Warning:  ImagePng: No PNG support in this
> PHP build in /var/apache/htdocs/Acid/phplot-4.4.6/phplot.php on line 486

Sounds like you installed PHP first, and didn't recompile once you installed
the png libraries.  That's only a guess though...

Hope this helps!

-----
Erek Adams
Nifty-Type-Guy