[Snort-users] Acid and PHPlot help.

Vjay LaRosa vjayl at ...3331...
Wed Sep 19 14:07:02 EDT 2001

Hello,

First off, is there a good step by step for configuring and installing
MYSql /Acid on
solaris? Second, I have GD, PHP, Apache and phplot all installed, when I
try to open
any php document I get this error message. I have tried everything but I
still can't figure
out what I am doing wrong. Any ideas? Thanks!

vjl

[19-Sep-2001 17:02:02] PHP Warning:  ImagePng: No PNG support in this
PHP build in /var/apache/htdocs/Acid/phplot-4.4.6/phplot.php on line 486

--
 V.Jay LaRosa                           EMC Corporation
 Systems Administrator                  171 South Street