[Snort-users] Shut them down, I have had enough...

Jason Costomiris jcostom at ...2019...
Wed Sep 19 07:37:05 EDT 2001

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 06:37:53PM +0800, Franki wrote:
: if someone comes to your house with a gun and tries to shoot you, and you
: shoot them instead,, thats a case for self defence...

IMHO, this is not a valid assessment of this scenario..  I think it would
be more accuracte to describe it as, "someone tries to break into your
house, they can't get in, and while you're at it, you take their
crowbar away so they can't do this to others in your neighborhood."

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
                    My account, My opinions.