[Snort-users] AW: (Snort-users) Snort on multiple interface...

sandro.poppi at ...3316... sandro.poppi at ...3316...
Tue Sep 18 04:43:03 EDT 2001

I do this too and I think that this is the better solution because if there is
much traffic on the lines I suppose snort scales better this way (one process
per interface) instead of handling everything with one process. This is just a
thought and depends on the os you're using and how the scheduler works. I don't
know if I'm right.

Maybe someone of the developers can comment this.

Regards,
Sandro