[Snort-users] (no subject)

Wells, Kenneth L kw151002 at ...3461...
Mon Sep 17 13:13:02 EDT 2001

When I look at my default snort view screen I see TCP, UCP, ICMp, etc....
traffic.

how can I erase all of this and start clean?

I want to move my sensor to another subnet but want to clear out the old
data....

Kenny

I'm using acid v0.9.6b6 for windows 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne T Work [mailto:wwork at ...3179...]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 4:00 PM
To: Wells, Kenneth L; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] (no subject)

Yepper there is a way.
select a protocol to look at and then go to the bottom. the selection on the
left side will let you do several things. Archive is one as well as delete.
Choos which one and then go right to select only that page, all in query or
you can check the blocks on the ones you want to perform actions on. All
this is on the latest version of ACID

Good luck