[Snort-users] Silcondefense.com Snort_1.8.b77_MSSQL_Binary

Wayne T Work wwork at ...3179...
Mon Sep 17 13:04:03 EDT 2001

Using ACID with MySQL is a charm and very easy to configure especially with
the Silicondefence white paper for Windows. Mike has done a great job
documenting the procedures

I have been using it for a while now and am getting great results. Also use
the Snortreporter PHP modules. great for consolidation of alerts
At 01:30 PM 9/17/2001 -0600, Stephen Shepherd wrote:
>I am using Access right now to view the logs entries.  I am having a
>little trouble getting the IP Addresses to format correctly.  VB does
>not have a Unsigned Int variable so it has been a bit of  a head ache.
>I plan on trying to get ACID running next but that may be a few weeks
>away.
>

>Message: 2
>From: "Burleson, Lee (IA)" <Lee.Burleson at ...1358...>
>To: "Snort Users List (E-mail)" <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
>Cc: 'Chris Reid' <Chris.Reid at ...2817...>
>Subject: RE: [Snort-users] Silcondefense.com Snort_1.8.b77_MSSQL_Binary
>Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:30:26 -0500
>
>People that are logging to MSSQL: what are you using to view the alerts?
>
>- Lee

Wayne T Work
Manager of Information Systems Security
Cybergnostic.net, Inc.