[Snort-users] (no subject)

Wayne T Work wwork at ...3179...
Mon Sep 17 13:01:02 EDT 2001

Yepper there is a way.
select a protocol to look at and then go to the bottom. the selection on
the left side will let you do several things. Archive is one as well as
delete. Choos which one and then go right to select only that page, all in
query or you can check the blocks on the ones you want to perform actions
on. All this is on the latest version of ACID

Good luck

At 03:40 PM 9/17/2001 -0400, Wells, Kenneth L wrote:

>I'm currently using ACId for my snort Ids. Is there a way that I can
>archive old data and start collecting new data?
>
>Kenny

Wayne