[Snort-users] Plea for text/plain

gary.smith at ...3189... gary.smith at ...3189...
Sun Sep 16 03:36:02 EDT 2001

In the last few digests I have noticed a proliferation of HTML and what
looked like Word generated XML in messages.
Can everyone please endeavour to use plain text when posting to the list?
It makes scanning the posts and replying _so_ much easier. ;>

Of course maybe this is just me being pedantic and if so I'll shut up now.
;>

--Gary;

*

Information contained herein is the sole responsibility of the Individual
sending the message. No responsibility is admitted by Scottish Amicable
for any loss or damage incurred through use of the email. In addition, no
statement should be construed as giving investment advice within or
outside the United Kingdom.
An email reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring
for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.