[Snort-users] ACID & PHPlot

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Sat Sep 15 09:45:01 EDT 2001

John,

I cannot comment of the issues related to TrueType fonts,
but let me inquire about the "small black box" which is generated.
Is it a browser broken image graphic with a black border by any
chance?  If so, try turning of error_reporting in php.ini.  If you are
trying to graph a large number of data points, as a test try to only
graph a few.  What version of ACID were you using?

Roman