[Snort-users] Re: install problem

Alex Pinheiro Machado Rodrigues alex at ...3156...
Wed Sep 12 12:44:04 EDT 2001

Hi Sheahan. I installed yesterday and had the same problem with my red hat
7.1
Folow these steps:

get ftp://ftp.ee.lbl.gov/libpcap.tar.Z
Put the file named libpcap.tar.Z into /root  directory
cd /root
gzip -d libpcap.tar.Z
tar -xvf libpcap.tar
cd libpcap-0.4