[Snort-users] Document contains no data ACID+Snort

Pritpal Bhogal pritpalbhogal at ...125...
Wed Sep 12 10:08:01 EDT 2001

Compiled Snort and is working fine the snortreport.
Cannot get ACID working, I keep on getting on a netscape browser
"The document contains no data".
I am running snort 1.0 and ACID 9.6b13.  Checked the database "mysql"/
checked PHP configuration seems correct. I have gone through the
configurations several times. ACID gives the first page, and no links work.
Ones any link is clicked I have to restart the webserver to get anything on
ACID. any one any clues.
thanx
Pal