[Snort-users] AW: (Snort-users) snort dying

sandro.poppi at ...3316... sandro.poppi at ...3316...
Mon Sep 10 22:35:06 EDT 2001

Well I've run snort 1.7 for a couple of months and last week updated to snort
1.8.1 (all on RedHat Linux 7.0) I haven't had that problem. But what I do is get
new vision.rules and then restart snort once a night ;) So maybe I am still
"vulnerable" but do not run into it.

This may just be a workaround for your prob.

Ciao,
Sandro