[Snort-users] snort dying

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at ...821...
Mon Sep 10 07:13:04 EDT 2001

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 06:49:31AM -0700, Erek Adams wrote:

> Upgrade.  Go to 1.8.1 and see if you're seeing the same thing.  I've never had
> to setup anything to keep it alive.

Strange thing is that I have snort running on various boxes, and on
HP-UX it doesn't crash, while on RH it seems to crash once a day.
Both use the same libpcap and snort version.

--
Ralf.Hildebrandt at ...821...                           innominate AG
+49.(0)30.308806-62  fax: -77                         networking people