[Snort-users] guardian + snort again

Dariusz Brzeziński dariusz.brzezinski at ...3372...
Sat Sep 8 06:28:02 EDT 2001

Hello ,

>I am using both and have updated guardian to work well with snort 1.8
>picking up both your problem may be what file you have guardian monitoring.
>I have the updated version if you want it picks up everything if you have it
>logging to syslog.

I set guardian to monitor snort's alert file - which is - I think
default. I don't use syslog for snort's alerts. Should I?
--
Best regards,
 Dariusz                          mailto:dariusz.brzezinski at ...3372...