[Snort-users] portscan questions...

Grimes, Shawn (NIA/IRP) GrimesSh at ...3368...
Fri Sep 7 11:02:02 EDT 2001

I was trying to look at the portscan log using acid and I get an error:
"Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
/home/httpd/html/acid/acid_stat_ipaddr.php on line 118"  is there anyway to
extend this time?  I tried altering the "max_execution_time" variable in
acid_conf.php but that only modifies executions going to the database.
(it's set to 580 now)

Also, is there anyway to store the portscan information into the mysql
database instead of a file?

Thank You,
Shawn Grimes
NCTS