[Snort-users] Snort Docs

Chris Green cmg at ...671...
Thu Sep 6 07:47:05 EDT 2001

"Paul D. Shaffer" <paulshaf at ...741...> writes:

> I noticed we've been getting alot of documentation queries lately, so I went
> ahead and zipped up a compendium of the stuff I've been collecting and
> attached it here.  It's basically a copy of the old website docs page,
> updated with a few additional tidbits.

If you have specific docs updates, send them to me and with your
permission, I'll update the pdf/html that ships with snort - can't
immediately tell if this is a bundle of the docs that ship with
everything or if there are patches inside.

I would recommend against sending out the old writing_snort_rules as
that has been corrected in several places now
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...671...>
"I'm beginning to think that my router may be confused."