[Snort-users] AW: (Snort-users) Documentation.

sandro.poppi at ...3316... sandro.poppi at ...3316...
Thu Sep 6 06:02:08 EDT 2001

As stated in some former mails there is an online version and a pdf version
available on www.snort.org. The pdf could also be found in the actual tarball.
Also take a look on the FAQs and of course the mailinglist archives on
www.snort.org and the snort forum on www.whitehats.com.

Additionally I am currently writing a Snort-Statistics-HOWTO which I hope will
be available next week for proof reading. It covers some snort configuration
options and the tools ACID and snortsnarf and how I integrated them on a RedHat
linux system listening on multiple interfaces.

Regards,
Sandro